September 12, 2012

明道: A Story Behind

I take this story from a post on Ming Dao's lounge in a popular online forum in Indonesia. You already knew that I do really love this actor. He's not the best one, but he gave me lot of thing to learn, especially about warmth, friendliness, respect, honesty, and absolutely for his simplicity. He's not doing the best but I know he always be inspiring.

This is an old post from his fans, I hope you guys can understand about the writer's feel on this story .....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 "Today I went to interview MD. Actually instead of saying interview, why don't we say that I went to have a chat with him on behalf of the fans. I never thought that one artist could surprise me that much. To cut into the chase, I'll start from the moment I walked into the interview room. One of the staff took me to the interview room, he said, interview will begin in 15 minutes, is it ok? I nodded and pretended to calmly open up my notebook, my brain tried very hard to look for the questions I'm going to ask him later, but my heart was thumping heavily.

Saw MD on the screen for about a year, he moved my heart in a lot of ways, the handsome yet unrestrained Cheng Hai Nuo, the full of charisma Shang Jun Hao, the kindhearted and cute Dang Ou, the elegant Du Ya Si, and also the simple and direct Yang Tian You. They all stirred my soul before. But today, in a few moments, I'm going to face the real him: Lin Ming Dao.

At this time, MD and his assistant walked into the room, I stood up. He looked at me, stared for a while, and shook hand with me. He smiled and said "Ni hao" Maybe because my one year waiting had become reality, I was at a loss. (note: gosh, I know exactly how she felt). He said to me "Bu hao yi si, apparently amidst all the reporters, there is still a pretty one. Please sit down!"

I (mechanically) sat down and he sat right across me. His assistant told me please begin." At this time, MD was looking at me, smiling. I fought hard to calm my heart. I began to write on my notebook: "I'm sorry, I can not talk. If (we can) do it this way, are you willing to receive my interview?". His assistant was shocked and said: "What? You're mute? No way, we cannot receive your interview. There could be some problems!" He rushed to get me out of the room.


At this moment, I was MD's expression was quite complicated, he wasn't astounded and wasn't angry either. I saw his weary eyes, my heart sank: well, it's ok, you just rest well. I wrote on my writing pad: I'm really sorry to interfere with your time, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I prepared to close my notebook and suddenly MD rose, held my hand and stopped me from shutting down my notebook. He said to me "I'm willing to!" I was shocked, and he seriously told me "I'm willing to accept your interview." And then he said to his assistant "Why don't you go out first" and then add "don't worry". 

He's really attentive, I couldn't help being touched: MD, maybe you are more kind hearted that I initially thought. We sat, I wrote: Thank you very much, willing to accept this interview. He looked at it and said "I wasn't being sympathetic with you, I just think that you know very well that your interview might fail, and yet you still dare to come. Your kind of courage, I really admire." Hearing this, I know he was only trying to encourage me, but I'm still really happy. He said: "Let's start."

 
Due to the company's rule, I can't reveal the content of the interview to you all before it is published, but I can share our conversation. After we did the interview part, he asked me, "What's your name? I wrote down my name. He smiled and said "Your name sounds really beautiful!" I thought: This kid can really praise people.

But when I thought that this interview was over, it was time for me to leave, I felt really sad because during the interview he was really cooperative, very seriously answering each of my questions. At this moment, he suddenly called out my name, and said "You are not being very professional!" I was shocked, he laughed and said, "You're my fans, right?". I hastily wrote on my note book, how do you know?

He answered: "It's the way you talk!" This kid! MD said: "I don't have any other jobs to do, I'm willing to answer personal questions!"  I wrote: really? He grabbed my pen and wrote on my writing pad: "Really!" I hastily used sign language: "why are you writing?"  Of course he didn't understand my sign language but he guessed right, he said "I don't think it's fair! You write the character so well, you even write that character that I understand, you can say whatever you want to say, but I have to speak, so tiring, I want to use writing too!

I smiled and wrote: Your voice is really nice. He took a look at my writings and wrote: "(the way I wrote) My (Chinese) character is beautiful too!" I thought.

I asked him: what we've talked before, can I tell everyone else? He said: Of course. I don't know where I started, I wrote: You look really skinny lately. He wrote: Yes.. there's been a lot of work lately. Yesterday I only slept for 3 hours."

I looked at his reply, suddenly felt really sad, tears started flooded my eyes: Ming Dao aaa! Why don't you take care of yourself? You're already so tired, why do you still want to receive my interview? I feel I'm really bad, if you use my interview time to sleep for a while, I'm willing to, I'm really willing to!"


He looked at my reaction, quiet for a while and said: "Mei you la..! actually not that hard, I'm used to it." When he realized he was speaking, he quickly covered his mouth with his hands. We both laughed. I asked him "Have you ever heard of MD bar? (baidu)" Md said "Yes I've heard it before. I Know there's Ming Dao Yi Zhu (mingdao.net), Ming Dao Xiao Wo. I'm really grateful to my fans, but I don't have that much time to go only. At this time, I suddenly have an idea, I wrote: then let us take a look, is it ok? I didn't think he would be so excited, he immediately sat himself next to me and said: Hao aa! kuai yi dian a! 


I entered "Ming Dao" on the search bar, he laughed and said "Looks like you really come here often, so familiar (with the website)!" My heart was jumping up and down, because he was so close to me, his voice next to my ear, the whole air was his breath. MD bar is really neat right? The moderator here are called Dao Tian (paddy field) and MD fans are called Dao Mi (rice), Dao Tian fosters Dao Mi, Dao Mi plowing and weeding Dao Tian.

I saw that he took a look at the website rules first, and said "Wow, there are so many rules!" I wrote: That's right, Yang Liao's regulation. He asked: Yang Liao? I pointed to Yang Liao's ID and said "Here, all big and small matters are taken care of by Yang Liao moderator." He asked me "Well, then what's your nickname here?" I was getting ready to write it down, when he said "Aaa! I know, you are Yan Xia Piao Piao, right?

Astonished, I looked at him, he said "look, you said that you were going to interview me so you tried to collect what Dao Mi would like to ask! Well, looks like you really have what it takes to become a reporter! I couldn't help but admire his being so attentive and smart, and wrote: What is (/what do you mean by) I have what it takes?" He laughed and replied: Gossiping! I heard his reply: You know I'm a real reporter, you're not afraid I won't make things up?" He firmly said: "Ni bu hui!" (I know you won't)

I asked again, why? He said "because you're not only a reporter, you are also a Dao Mi!"

My heart was sad and wrote: please believe me, I'm not going to make things up." He nodded and continued to read. I saw several times his eyes were glistened with tears, up until he read Fei ba xiao ming's composition (Ming Dao, My sun, my energy), he cried, he kept saying "I'm not that good, really, I'm not that good!" I cried too.

When I was getting ready to leave, he called out my name and said : Can I hold you for a while? Can you represent my fans and let me hold you for a while" I nodded. He walked to my face, held out his arms to hug me, quietly said "Thank you all of you, thank you all of you." No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hold out my tears"...................source: http://www.lautanindonesia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment