August 9, 2014

Amazing Landscape From Saniangbaka

siskaalfio.blog
Readers, today I will show you an amazing view from my village. Saniangbaka / Saningbakar (or people call it "tangaya" sometimes) is located in Solok Regency, West Sumatera, Indonesia. It saves a lot of very good views inside, such as Lake Singkarak, Pulau Banda, Pinang Waterfall, Aia Angek Waterfall, Bukik Tampat, Bukik Kucai, Air Tarusan, etc.

Now I am gonna show a spectacular landscape from Tanah Merah. Located above Bukik Tampat, people reach this place by foot in the past, but you can go by motorcycle now. It is around 40 minutes from Pulau Banda. I went there with my friend and my brother by motorcycle on August 02, 2014. View from there are amazed us, there is nothing to say except "Masya Allah, maka nikmat Tuhan-Mu yang mana lagi yang engkau dustakan?"...

siskaalfio.blog
Marapi & Singgalang Mount
My Brother, Rendi Febriyanto
My Village, Saniangbaka, from above

Photo: Private Documents












































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment