July 27, 2012

Dayat, Happy (belated) Birthday!

Last week (July19) was a special day for us, ya.. it is dayat's birthday. Even we (me, randhy, parud, vivi, and tifah) didn't do something strange as usual but I remembered one thing that we did on last year for celebrating dayat's birthday.

                     


July, 2011 was our internship period, a compulsory subjects on 7th semester in university. Randhy and dayat was doing it in AJB Bumiputera 1912, vivi and tifah in PT. Semen Padang, parud in Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Kota Padang, all of it were in Padang City. Me? haha.. I practiced it in Bank Nagari Solok, far away from them.

July, 2011. Rangers asked me to go to Padang, just for hanging out together as always. Of course I did, while I was missing them also. But I was thought why we didn't do it to celebrate dayat birthday as well but the date is working day. Then I made decision, told them that I'll be in Padang on saturday. Eventhough his birthday is on Tuesday so why not if we made it 3 days earlier... 


 
Saturday morning, I took a bus to Padang. Unfortunately there was a traffic jam on Solok - Padang so I came in Padang nearly day. Getting annoyed with the trip, I went to campuss directly without visited my rent room. Rangers were waiting for me at our favorite basecamp, Pojok BEI UNP. However my room would be nicely waiting for me, :).
One hour later, we started the journey after randy and dayat back from their counseling. Oh ya I forgot, it also after a hard discussion about destination and a miss-communication with a friend (ah, I dont want to tell it anymore), finally we can go!. 

We went to Lubuk Minturun together, honestly this place is not my favorite but with rangers I think it's gonna be great lah, haha. We spend the time by swimming, joking, laughing and took lot of photos for sure. Then what else? time for dayat!!

Saturday, maghrib. we're going to Siti Nurbaya Bridge. As I said, where ever it is but we must make that surprised, event just a simple one, just go and  later we would see what can we do there. We bought a cake and playing in the bridge, stained with the cake till the night.... 

 




                                     Happy 22th years Mumut gw! May Allah bless you and us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment