March 22, 2013

A Letter From Anita Rahmadianti

She wrote it in my facebook wall about two years ago, now i'm gonna share it for you. this is a story of my life, written by a very kindly girl, my lovely friend.... thanks a lot tunit,  I miss you too :) 
-------------------------------
in Singapore with tunit :))
"dearest my friend, Siska Alfionita..

if you get along with her, you will find out that she is totally different with all people out there.

see, she taught me a lot in different ways, she has strong personality,
she showed me the beauty of being moslems,  but sometimes, you know, she can also be very childish ;p

being friends with her is what I thanked god everyday there, I mean, we are also totally opposite person, we want different things, but this whole differences lead us to good understanding, that you don't have to make friends only with your clone, with people who is exactly the same with you, hellooo?

we can make friends to different version of ourselves, and I know that she is the person with whom I can do that.

so thanks a lot siskaaaa, miss youu! ;)"

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog Cha,,
    Visit my blog back yah,,
    http://www.fathurrizqi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bang... your blog is better!!! bagus banget....

    ReplyDelete